May 31, 2011

The 50th...

I thought I'll make my 50th post special, with yet another experiment- 55 fiction.

***

He sat in the dimly-lit hospital corridor, remembering the countless times he had been mean to her; promised to take her shopping but turned up two hours late, turned over and fell asleep immediately after making love to her. It was time to start anew.
The nurse came out, smiling, and said “It’s a girl”.

***

Psstt! Before you judge this, let me tell you that I was planning to post "50 things about me you should know whether you want to or not" as my 50th post. Now doesn't this seem better? ;)

2 comments:

  1. @Blogman: Thank you. :) You're the only one who commented on this. I owe you one. :/

    ReplyDelete

My blog is a foodie, just like me. It's favourite food is comments. So please do take a few minutes out to leave a comment. And please be nice! :)